Over 25 Years of Sign Industry Experience.
To have a successful retail business that brings customers to your door and drives sales, you must get noticed. The smartest retailers know this and use signage to their company's advantage.
- The Average Business Gets 50% of Their Sales From Their Signage -- 85% From Within 5 Miles.
- Exposure Generated By The On-Premise Sign Not Only Costs Far less Than Other Media Exposures, It Also Is Far More Effective.
- Adding New Signage To Previously Unsigned Brick & Mortar Locations, Resulted In An Average Revenue Increase of 5%.
- Exhibitor Display's Only Have 4-6 Seconds To Grab The Attention Of Someone Walking Past Their Display. The Addition Of Photography To Your Signage Display Can Enhance Attendee Recall By 26%.
- Proper Sign and Display Design Is Critical. Color Increases Brand Recognition By Up To 80%. Improves Readership As Much As 40%. Increases Comprehension By 73%. The Color Of An Advertisement Can Be Up To 85% Of The Reason People Buy.
- 70% Of All brand Purchase Decisions Are Made In-Store.
- Digital Signage Increases Average Purchase Amounts By 29% and Pulls In 33% More store traffic.
SOURCES - Small Business Assoc., Public Service Publication of the ISA, University of San Diego 1995 Study, Center of Exhibit Research, The Profit of Color, P.O.P. Advertising Industry, Info Trends.
Popular Sign Types
Real Estate Signs
The industry standard for selling most properties. They are available in a myriad of configurations and materials.
Can be used for many applications. From business on-site location signage, real estate sales to special events. Permitting is sometimes required.
Cheap and disposable, yard signs are a common sign used today. There are restrictions in most communities for placing these signs however and they typically get confiscated by local authorities. Best price per unit when ordering in quantities of 25 or more. Single color is the most common.
Electric Lit Signs
A very common sign type in the industry. Starting from scratch can be a large investment, but typically existing signs can have the "faces" re-branded. These applications require permitting.
Wall Letters or Gemini Letters
These come in a large variety of styles, shapes and materials. Some are custom made while the vast majority are manufactured by Gemini, the industry leader of such letters.
Store Front Signs
These are commonplace signs at nearly every business location. They can be on the actual business building or over the entrance on a building facade.
Digitally Printed Signs
Full color printed signs have grown in popularity over the past decade to become a very common and efficient way to make a sign. The options of digital print signage is endless.
LED Animated Message Panels
Moving message signs have too many applications to list. Their cost has continued to drop by leaps and bounds as the technology has grown. Having the ability to change a signs message on a day to day basis is a great way to reach clients with your message and drives sales numbers up.
Computer cut vinyl graphics mounted to any substrate has been an industry staple for decades and is still a cost effective way to make simple, direct signage.